Pages

Friday, 8 August 2014

E ako ana ahau ki te:Write a recount about kohewhata marae and the taku maori show

At kohewhata marae there were three classes that went to kohewhata marae and there were two classes that came for day trips but after big lunch the junior classes went back to school.The classes was ruma 13,12,15 And the day trip classes were ruma 10,11.All of us had jobs and we were all in groups.There were kids that did some dishes and cook and done some shoes and do the wharepaku and the tables and the whare and vaqume and kapahaka.Everyone had lots of jobs and then we done kapahaka.When

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora welcome to my school blog and I think i went and looked at my classes school blog so do like doing blogs because i do and i love school blogs they are my favoroute and i love them thanks and your blogs are meharo.Kakite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kararaina! I like how you described the marae trip. But you do have some spelling mistakes here and there. I would also recommend that you put more full stops in your sentences. They just keep going and going. But over all Tino Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kararaina! I liked how you described your time at Kohewhata marae! Can't wait to see more interesting stuff on your blog. KA PAI!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete